Fiber laser marking machines are widely used in integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, clocks and watches, electronic and communication products, aerospace devices, various auto parts, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, wires and cables, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco As well as graphics and text marking in many fields such as military affairs, and mass production line operations.
Future advantages of fiber laser marking machine:
(1) The advantages of miniaturization and intensiveness brought about by the low manufacturing cost of glass optical fiber, mature technology and the flexibility of optical fiber;
(2) The glass fiber does not need to have a strict phase matching for the incident pump light like a crystal, which is due to the non-uniform broadening caused by the Stark splitting of the glass matrix, resulting in a wider absorption band;
(3) The glass material has a very low volume-to-area ratio, fast heat dissipation and low loss, so the up-conversion efficiency is high and the laser threshold is low;
(4) The output laser has many wavelengths: this is because the energy levels of rare earth ions are very rich and there are many kinds of rare earth ions;
(5) Tunability: Due to the wide energy level of rare earth ions and the wide fluorescence spectrum of glass fiber.
(6) Since the fiber laser has no optical lens in the resonant cavity, it has the advantages of adjustment-free, maintenance-free and high stability, which is unmatched by traditional lasers.
(7) The fiber is exported, so that the laser can be easily qualified for various multi-dimensional and arbitrary space processing applications, making the design of the mechanical system very simple.
(8) Competent in harsh working environment, with high tolerance to dust, shock, impact, humidity and temperature.
(9) No need for thermoelectric cooling and water cooling, just simple air cooling.
(10) High electro-optical efficiency: The comprehensive electro-optical efficiency is as high as 20%, which greatly saves power consumption during work and saves operating costs. The high power, commercial fiber laser is six kilowatts.
Monday to Saturday 09:00~18:00